29-45 High Street, Edgware, HA8 7UU
173 new apartments and 30 car parking spaces
on 8-floor building with a NIA of 57,067 sq.
- Middlesex House is a residential development consisting of 173 new apartments and 30 car parking spaces.
- The Property has been converted from an office building to residential as a Permitted Development (PD). The building was originally built circa 1970’s.
- The Property is an 8-floor building with a NIA of 57,067 sq. Ft. (plot area of 0.28 hectares) consisting of studios, 1 bedroom and 2-bedrooms apartments.
- Located at the district of northern Greater London, Edgware is identified in the London Plan as one of the capital's 35 major centers. Edgware is principally a shopping and residential area and one of the northern termini of the Northern line. It has a shopping Centre called the Boardwalk, a library and a big hospital—Edgware Community Hospital.
- The Property is located 10 minutes' walk (0.3 mile) from Edgware underground station (Northern line), 35 minutes commuting time to Central London.
Completion: November 2019
Click to enlarge