101-105 Oxford Rd, Uxbridge UB8 1LZ
3 floors office building with a total lettable area of 86,757 sq. ft.
- The Quays built in 1982 with site area of 2.812 acers.
- The Property is a 3 floors office building, with a total lettable area of 86,757 sq. ft. arranged over ground, first, second and third floors and 324 basement parking spaces.
- The Property is fully let to Parexel, an international global provider of biopharmaceutical services which conducts clinical trials on behalf of its pharmaceutical clients to expedite the drug approval process.
- The Property is located in Uxbridge, 0.4 miles from Uxbridge station with an average commuting time of 45 min to Central London (Piccadilly line).
- Uxbridge is an established West London office centre which has attracted many national and international corporate occupiers owing to its excellent connectivity and proximity to Heathrow Airport and Central London, coupled with good quality housing stock and schools.
- A wide variety of businesses have established their UK, European and International headquarters in the area and significant occupiers include Mondelez, Amgen, Bristol Meyers Squibb, Xerox, Parexel, Nexen, Manpower Group, Herbalife and Hertz.
Completion date: June 2020
Click to enlarge