80 George Street, Richmond, Richmond, TW9 1HA
The total existing site area includes 89,738 sq. ft GIA, arranged over basement, ground & 4 upper floors and 7 income producing retail units
- The property comprises a freehold original landmark department store developed in 1968. We will be acquiring the site located on 75/81 George Street with an additional 7 retail units surrounding the department store over Paved Court and King Street.
- The main building used to be the iconic House of Fraser department store, vacated in September 2020. Together with the department store, we will be acquiring an additional 7 retail shops located around the main building.
- The total existing site area includes 89,738 sq. ft GIA, arranged over basement, ground & 4 upper floors and the 7 income producing retail units.
- The project is based in the heart of Richmond which has a catchment population of over 250,000 people and is one of the most affluent of London boroughs and offers easy access to central London.
- The town has attracted a number of tech companies with high profile tenants such as PayPal, eBay etc. located in the area.
- The main building lies within the Central Richmond Conservation Area. While the joint retail units lie within the Richmond Green Conservation Area.
- Richmond is one of London’s most unique and desirable locations, located just 9 miles south-west of Central London, with easy access to Heathrow 9 miles away, the M4, M3 and M25 and Central London itself.
Purchase date: August 2022
Click to enlarge