40-46 Surbiton Road, Kingston, KT1 2JR
A residential development of 39 studios, set over 4 floors + 15 Parking spaces
- Lemon house is a residential development located in Kingston, South West London.
- This building was originally built in the 1980’s as commercial offices. The development was converted into residential apartments in 2019. The development is complete and ready for occupancy.
- The deal includes the freehold purchase of 39 studios + 15 Parking spaces, as a share deal.
- The Property is a four floors building with a total built area of 21,644 sq.ft.
- The Property is located in Surbiton, Road, 11-minutes’ walk (0.5 miles) from Surbiton Overground station,
- 30 minutes journey to Victoria station.
- Kingston town central located 10-minute walk (0.5 mile) from the property and is one of the strongest shopping centres in South West London.
- The area is predominantly residential and consists mainly of terraced houses and purpose-built residential blocks.
Click to enlarge