34a-36 Kilburn High Road, London, NW6
50 residential units of 24,486 sq ft GIA and 2 retail
units of 37,586 sq ft in total
- 34a-36 High Road is a 50 residential units building (24,486 sq ft GIA including common parts) comprising of 38 high specification serviced apartments (C1) arranged over first-third floors, and 12 residential apartments (C3) on the fourth floor, let to SO Quartier. The Ground floor is a retail unit (6,600 sq ft NIA) let to Tesco And another commercial unit (6,500 sq ft NIA) let to Big Stack Ltd.
- The service apartments are currently operated by Go Native Ltd.
- There is planning permission in place to reconfigure the 38 serviced apartments on the first to third floors into 73 self-contained serviced suites.
- The building is located on the east side of Kilburn High Road (A5) in Kilburn, NW6 in the London Borough of Camden.
- It is approximately 4 miles (6.6 km) north west of Central London (13 minutes to Oxford Circus station) while Maida Vale is 0.9 miles (1.45 km).
- The building located just few minutes walk from Kilburn Park tube station.
Click to enlarge