23 Crompton St, Wigan, Greater Manchester, WN1 1BH
Grand Arcade is a retail park of 439,138 sq.ft sq. ft, divided into a retail section,
a storage area and an additional 899 parking spaces, set within 20 acres
- Located in Wigan Greater Manchester, Grand Arcade is a retail park of 439,138 sq.ft sq. ft, divided into a retail section, a storage area and an additional 899 parking spaces, set within 20 acres.
- Grand Arcade includes a purpose-built retail warehouse scheme, constructed in 1995, and providing accommodation arranged in two terraces with additional pods in the car park. Planning permission has been granted for a further pod development in the car park.
- Wigan is well served by the regional motorway network and lies between the M6 and M61 motorways which run to the west and east respectively, and connect the town with a series of regional destinations, including Preston, Bolton, Warrington, and Manchester. The M58, which meets the M6 at Junction 26 to the west of Wigan, runs west and serves Merseyside locations, such as Liverpool.
- Rail services are available either from Wigan North Western or Wigan Wallgate railway stations, which are both located a short distance to the south of the town center, off Wallgate.
- Completion date: April 2021
Click to enlarge