2-14 Ilford Hill, Ilford, IG1 2JT. 1-3 Caxton Place, Roden Street, Ilford, London IG1 2AH
167 units freehold residential buildings
with a total build area of 54,102 sq. ft.
- Becketts House and Caxton Place are 167 units freehold residential buildings with a total build area of 54,102 sq. ft. Located in Ilford, East London.
- Extending over a plot of 0.71 acres, the buildings were originally built in the 1993 as office buildings and converted into residential buildings (under a Permitted Development scheme).
- The properties have a total of 167 studio apartments, with an average unit size of 332 sq. ft.
- Ilford is a large town in east London, England, 9.1 miles east of Charing Cross in the London Borough of Redbridge. Identified as a metropolitan centre in the London Plan, Ilford is classed as a significant commercial and retail centre for the wider south east of England.
- Becketts House and Caxton Place are six minutes’ walk from Ilford Overground station and around 32 minutes journey from Liverpool Street Station or 43 minutes from Oxford Circus Station.
- Completion date: July 2020
Click to enlarge