Station Road, Addlestone, Surrey KT15 2PG
Aviator Park is a high-quality business park, comprised of 2 office buildings with 225 secured car parking spaces.
Aviator One is a multi-let office building with totaling 65,509 sq ft (NIA).
Aviator Two will provide 102 studio units of total 35,005 sq ft (NIA)
- Aviator Park is a high-quality business park developed by P&Q Estates in 2002, comprised of 2 office buildings: Aviator One and Aviator Two located in Addlestone, Surrey South West London.
- Aviator One provides a modern multi-let office building, over ground, first and second floors totaling 65,509 sq ft (NIA) providing 225 secured car parking spaces. The Property sits within an approximate site area of 3.02 acres.
- Aviator Two will be converted into a residential building under Permitted Development Scheme (PD) within 6 months from completion. The building will provide 102 studio units of total 35,005 sq ft (NIA) over ground, first and second floors and 127 secure car parking spaces. The Property sits within an approximate site area of 1.93 acres.
- Addlestone is an affluent market town in the county of Surrey and is situated just 20 miles south west of Central London. Addlestone / Weybridge benefits from strong rail communications with direct train services to London Waterloo station.
- The accessibility to Central London and location between Heathrow Airport and Gatwick Airport ensures that Addlestone continues to be a sought-after location for regional and national businesses alike.
- Completion date: November 2020
Click to enlarge