Great West Quarter, Brentford, TW8 9BS
A 10 floor Service aparthotel building comprised of 100 high specification units
- Adagio Brentford is a new build 10 floor Service aparthotel building comprised of 100 high specification units with a total GIA of 62,814 Sq. ft. (including common area). The building construction has been completed in 2018.
- The transaction includes the purchase of the company holding the leasehold for 999 years (share deal). The freehold is held by a third party.
- The Property has a modern gym, laundry service and a 24-hour reception/concierge with 48 designated car spaces.
- The service apartments are currently operated and fully let to Adagio Hotels UK Ltd. according to a lease signed in 2018 for 20 years. Adagio City Aparthotel is a joint venture owned by Accor Hotels and Pierre & Vacances. It manages residences and apartments to rent in tourist cities. Adagio has 90 locations, mainly in Europe.
- Brentford is a thriving commercial, office and residential area, strategically located between Central London and Heathrow Airport. The Property benefits from excellent transport links being situated adjacent to the M4.
- It is approximately 10 miles west of Central London (45 minutes to Oxford Circus station) and less than 20 min drive to Heathrow Airport. South Ealing station (Piccadilly line) is 5 min drive from the Property; and Brentford train station is a short walk. The University of West London is located nearby.
Click to enlarge