Griffiths Way, St Albans AL1 2PS
A new Permitted Development scheme of 90 units, studio to two-bedroom apartments
- Abbey House is a new development of 90 units, studio to two-bedroom apartments with an allocated underground parking space per apartment.
- The building is a former office building converted to residential, under the permitted development scheme.
- The Property is located in the -growing City of St. Albans. The City has fabulous shopping facilities with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments with easy access to the M1 and M25 motorways, London Luton and Heathrow airports are both within easy reach.
- The Property is located next to St. Albans City train station, from there it takes around 20 min to West Hampstead and approximately 45 minutes to London Euston.
- Luton Airport is 25 minutes’ drive or 10 minutes by public transportation.
Click to enlarge