- The Properties are all HMO licenced. HMO is a house in multiple occupation, rented out by at least 3 people who are not from 1 ‘household’ (e.g. a family) but share facilities like the bathroom and kitchen (sometimes called a ‘house share’).
- The Property is managed by Steph & Phillips Ltd, our well experienced management company of Atlantic portfolio, Lea bridge and both Mario Portfolios, which has a lot of experience in dealing with HMO’s and council lettings.
- Stephen Philips will accommodate tenants that are backed by the different local councils, or either by the government under the Universal Credit Scheme (housing benefits scheme).
- Universal Credit is a United Kingdom social security payment scheme that was designed to simplify the benefits
- system and to incentivise paid work. It is replacing and combining six benefits for working-age people who have a low household income.
- Located at the following postcodes:
DA8, RM3, SE6, SE28, BR5, CR5, RM18, NW10, DA7, SE2, BROMLY, KESTON, SW16, ORPINGTON, HA3, UB4.
Completion: December 2019
Click to enlarge